A little bit of sunshine can add a bit of magic.
Especially the setting sun.
Here in Ireland, we find ourselves in lockdown again. So we have to stay within 5km of our homes. So for this week’s lens artist challenge it was a case of heading back over the year’s photos and seeing what types of treats there were.
Seeing and being able to photograph wildlife is always a treat for me.
This week it is all about leaves.
- Birch leaves – the leaves are fast disappearing from the birch trees.
2. America hawthorn. Bigger leaves than our native hawthorn, and bigger berries too, though there was no berries this year.
3. Crab apples are looking nice now especially as the leaves are turning yellow.
4. Lime tree leaves also go a lovely shade of yellow.
5. Rowan leaves. Redder leaves. The rowan in the garden has actually lost all it’s leaves already, this one is in the field below the house.
6. And finally oak leaves, one of my favourite trees.
Thank you to The Propagator for hosting Six on Saturday.
Wonder what he is saying?