Monthly Archives: March 2021
Change of scenery
We are still in lock down here and don’t get to venture beyond our 5km, so I for one would really enjoy a change of scenery. But perhaps changing from colour to black and white, (borrowing idea from Patti here) may be enough for now.
Six on Saturday – Pollinators return
It is always a special moment when we see the bees and other pollinators returning to the garden in the spring. So for this week’s Six on Saturday, I am going to just share six pollinator images.
Silent Sunday – 14th March
Lens-Artists Photo Challenge #138 – Natural Light
Natural light Gallery
Six on Saturday – 6th March 2021
Another lovely spring day after a cold week. So busy day clearing weeds today.
- This is one of robin’s friend’s favourite places.
2. A new bird box built by my son in his woodwork class last term. Already being inspected by blue tits.
3. Willow catkins. Great for bumblebees. We saw our first bee last Sunday, then no more till another one today. Haven’t managed to get photo yet though.
4. One of my favourite spring flowers – primroses.
5. The larger daffs are all opening too now.
6. It is so nice to see fresh green shoots emerging.
Thank you to The Propagator for hosting Six on Saturday.