May already, and we are still having night frosts. Time they went away now. This week’s Six on Saturday. Thank you to The Propagator for hosting.
- Red crab apple – tiny apples but makes up for it with it’s beautiful foliage and flowers.
2. Newly emerged and very green maples leaves.
3. Bluebells. Yes May is bluebell season
4. Geranium – small and delicate and I am afraid I don’t know the name.
5. Dandelions are already setting seed and attracting a goldfinch pair into the garden.
6. And finally we have six new chicks just a couple of days old.