October and things are looking autumnal – so some autumn leaves to start.
- Chokeberry leaves
2. Medlar leaves – no fruit on it at all this year.
3. Szechuan pepper, pretty leaves but no fruit on this one either this year!
4. And finally a success – well if you can call three pears successful!
5. And some decent sized onions.
6. And finally this week elderberries, which grow wild in our local hedgerows and they are having a good year, with plenty fruit.
Thank you to The Propagator for hosting Six on Saturday.