Another lovely spring day after a cold week. So busy day clearing weeds today.
- This is one of robin’s friend’s favourite places.
2. A new bird box built by my son in his woodwork class last term. Already being inspected by blue tits.
3. Willow catkins. Great for bumblebees. We saw our first bee last Sunday, then no more till another one today. Haven’t managed to get photo yet though.
4. One of my favourite spring flowers – primroses.
5. The larger daffs are all opening too now.
6. It is so nice to see fresh green shoots emerging.
Thank you to The Propagator for hosting Six on Saturday.