This week I am combining Six on Saturday with the Lens-artist photograph challenge, using the word “Growing”. So what is growing in the garden this week?
- Twin courgettes – in fact con-joined twins.
2. Squash: very little fruit – too wet and cold this year I think.
3. Runner beans – not plentiful, but there at least. Let’s hope for a good September so we get a good crop.
4. Rose – possibly the last rose of summer.
5. Chamomile flowers.
6. Beetroot – we have had nice sized beetroot this year.
Thank you to The Propagator for hosting Six on Saturday, and
The Lens-Artists for hosting their weekly photo challenge.