After a week with little rain, the wet weather has returned and so my own garden is showing little new, bar a little aster. However, I was at the biodiversity day at Enniscoe House today near Crossmolina, Co Mayo, giving a talk on pollinators and managed to get a few wet photos from their lovely walled gardens – they have a formal garden and vegetable area.
- A rather weathered dahlia.
2. I have this Japanese anemone but their’s (unlike mine) was putting on a great display of flowers despite the rain.
3. A lovely sunflower
4. Rosehips – not sure what the rose is but the hips were quite big and long (and a little blurred!).
5. There was still roses in flower too.
6. And finally apples – they had a quite a few varieties.
Thank you to the Propagator for hosting Six on Saturday