Today’s daily post got me thinking, or maybe perplexing would be a more accurate a description. Here we on living on a planet, blessed with fresh air, clean water, the most amazing biodiversity you could imagine. And yet we continue to pollute and destroy.
If you could just do one thing for this amazing place we call home, then think about one of these options:
- Compost all your green waste
- Plant some flowers. No garden – then plant some in a pot or window box
- Stop using chemicals in your garden (herbicides, pesticides) and in your home (vinegar, lemon juice and baking soda are great for cleaning)
- Plant a tree
- Build a bird box
- Give your old clothes to a charity shop
- Feed the birds and enjoy watching them visit your feeder
- Grow some vegetables
- Volunteer to help with a community clean up
If you are already doing them, then give yourself a clap on the back!